Join CoCo View Resort September, October, November and/or December for discounted Fall Rates and 8 stay for the price of 7.
Package Includes: 7 nights accommodation, 3 meals daily, welcome cocktail, round trip airport transfers, unlimited beach diving, unlimited night diving from shore, 2 boat dive trips daily, each trip inlcuding 1 tank at the selected site and an optional drop-off dive on return to the resort, for up to 4 tanks daily from the boat, tanks, belts, and weights, ocean kayaks, internet access.
Ocean View Rooms - $1,214 per person plus 19% tax
Ocean Front - $1,264 per person plus 19% tax
Over Water and Mango Suite - $1,314 per person plus 19% tax
They have availability for Christmas and New Years.
If scuba diving or snorkeling is part of your vacation plan, then CoCo View Resort must be on your short list. The location is perfect - tucked behind extensive shallow coral formations and protected by a reef with an open water drop off of 110 feet - straight down! Unlimited 24 hour a day wall and wreck diving is included in every dive package, the only dive resort in the Bay Islands, and one of the few in the world, where this is possible. And with its unique just-off-the-beaten- path location and laid-back ambiance, CoCo View boasts one of the highest repeat guest rates in the Caribbean. The club house is large and casual with two dining rooms, lounge areas, hammocks, briefing and video areas, lots of sun decks and a bar with beach access. It’s a great place to rub elbows during that surface interval.
Includes 7 nights air-conditioned oceanfront double occupancy accommodations, all meals, unlimited shore diving, night diving from shore, 2 boat trips daily each with 1 tank at designated site and one “drop-off tank,” airport transfers, picnics and entertainment, use of kayaks and ample opportunities for day and night excursions.
Incredible undersea drop offs, walls, crevices and chutes, ancient magma flows, shipwrecks, and all varieties of Caribbean fishes and corals are found in the Honduras Bay Islands. Each island has a personality and claim to celebrity. Utila, famous for whale sharks, Cayos Cochinos for sea mounts, nudibranchs, and bluebell tunicates, and Guanaja with volcanic mazes and tunnels alive with silversides assure that you’ll have something to dive for time and time again.
7 Night Roatan Diving & Non-Diving Packages
Our resort’s 7-night dive packages (prices listed above) include:
Accommodations: Ocean front or over water resort accommodations, depending on option purchased
Meals & Drinks:
Welcome cocktail, 3 full meals daily, including arrival dinner, breakfasts to order, daily lunches, daily dinner buffets with salad bar and choice of entrée, and breakfast on departure day (at normal hour). *If you are arriving early or departing late and wish to purchase additional meals, please let us know in advance.
1 BBQ on a private cay (weather permitting)
Complimentary Airport Transfers
Unlimited beach diving, including barrier reef wall diving and the wreck of the Prince Albert
Unlimited night diving from shore
2 boat dive trips daily, each trip including 1 tank at the selected site and an optional drop-off dive on return to the resort, for up to 4 tanks daily from the boat. *Optional all-day and remote destination trips may be offered during the week at an additional cost.
Tanks, belts, and weights
Free Use Of:
The non-diver package includes all of the above, except the diving.
*Optional spa service, tours, day trips, and sightseeing are also available at an extra cost.
Information & Conditions
Transfers: Rates include transfers if your stay consists of 5 nights or more. For stays less than 5 nights, the cost is $25.00 per person roundtrip.
Taxes: Rates do not include 19% tax.
Deposits and Cancellations:
Individual Deposits & Cancellations: Deposit of $100 per person ($200 per room) becomes non-refundable 120 days prior to travel. Full payment is due 60 days prior to travel. For cancellations/reductions within:
- 120-91 Days Prior To Travel: $50 per person penalty
- 90 Days Prior To Travel: $100 per person penalty
- 60 Days: $150 per person penalty, no refund, balance applied as credit to future travel within 1 calendar year
- 45 Days Prior To Travel: $250 per person penalty, no refund, balance applied as credit for travel within 1 calendar year.
- 7-0 Days & No-Shows: no refund, no credit. Unused portions of land packages are not refundable for any reason, including airline delays, cancellations, weather, or acts of God. We strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance.
- Group Deposits & Cancellations: Minimum of 8 guests must travel. $100 per person deposit required with $50 per person due at booking. Remainder due 120 days prior to arrival, at which time deposits become non-refundable. Names and final payment due 60 days prior to travel. For cancellations and reductions within:
- 120-91 Days: $50 per person penalty
- 90-61 Days Prior To Arrival: $100 per person penalty
- 60-46 Days Prior To Arrival: $150 per person penalty, no refund, balance issued as travel credit to be used within 1 calendar year.
- 45-8 Days Prior To Arrival: $250 per person penalty, no refund, balance issued as travel credit to be used within 1 calendar year.
- 7-0 Days Prior To Arrival & No-Shows: no credits, no refunds
Groups: 1 complimentary tour conductor package is given with each 11 paid adult packages.
With 11 paid divers, you also receive one complimentary dive package. An oceanfront hotel room will be assigned to “complimentaries” unless there are 11 paid guests in over-water accommodations, in which case an over-water room type will be granted. Upgrades are available for an additional fee. We strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance.
Holiday Dates: Additional booking and date restrictions may apply.
Cruise Ship & Day Guests: Coco View is a dedicated dive resort catering to the guests that have chosen CoCo View as their vacation destination. As a common practice we do not accept cruise ship, walk-in or day guests. This allows us to focus our resources on our registered guests, many whom have commented that they appreciate the privacy and security that this policy provides.
Rates Disclaimer: Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates in these pages are for quotation purposes only. While we attempt to keep rates up to date and error free, your final rate is determined by the resort or tour operator at the time of reservation confirmation.